At Biodramina® we know how to enjoy travel. We’ve been effectively treating and preventing travel sickness for 60 years.
Thanks to this, we are still a solution for millions of travellers.
Because if there’s anything we know, it’s that a good trip is better without travel sickness.
This medicinal product should be taken with food, with water or with milk.
Available in a single format of 60ml.
• To be taken orally.
*Children aged 2 to 6: 3-6 ml 30 minutes before travel. The dosage can be repeated every 6-8 hours.
*Children aged 7 to 12: 6-12 ml 30 minutes before travel. The dosage can be repeated every 6-8 hours.
• Open the bottle, following the instructions indicated on the safety lid.
• Insert the dispensing syringe, pressing on the hole in the punctured cap.
• Turn the bottle upside down and remove the dose indicated on the patient information leaflet.
• Administer directly using the dispensing syringe or place the contents of the syringe in a spoon.
• Wash the dispensing syringe after each dosage.
• Diabetic patients: this medicinal product contains 650 mg of sucrose per ml.
• Do not give to children below the age of 2 or children suffering severe asthma attacks.
Biodramina® Solución Oral Infantil is a treatment for children that acts against sickness and vomiting caused by travel sickness and motion sickness.
4 mg dimenhydrinate.