Discomfort in the urinary tract is often caused by the bacteria Escherichia coli (E. coli) from the intestine, its natural habitat. When this bacteria, which is housed in the intestine, reaches the urethra and the bladder, it can become established and lead to discomfort. Women tend to suffer from this more frequently than men, because their urethra is anatomically shorter.
Cistitus is the range of products based on American Redcurrant, with a high concentration of proanthocyanidins (PACs).
* Food supplement for times when you most need it, together with the recommended treatment from your doctor.
* Method of use:
- Take 2 tablets a day (1 in the morning and 1 at night) for 10 days. On completing the package, continue taking Cistitus® tablets or liquid for at least one month.
- Take with the treatment recommended by your doctor.
- Following the treatment with Cistitus Forte, continue with Cistitus 130 mg PAC, taking 1 tablet a day for at least one month.
Two packages available:
- -Cistitus® Forte 20 tablets: CN 160880.2
- -Cistitus® Forte 40 tablets
Do NOT take Cistitus® Forte:
- Pregnant women or while breast feeding.
- With the use of oral anti-coagulants.
- People with a tendency to suffer urolithiasis (kidney stones).
Help with the urinary tract.
Ingredients: American Redcurrant extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon) with 130 mg of proanthocyanidins (PACs), extract of Salvia officinalis (Ursolia®), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), microcrystalline cellulose (stabiliser), carboxymethyl cellulose (stabiliser), silicon oxide (anti-caking agent), magnesium stearate (stabiliser), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (stabiliser), polydextrose (stabiliser), maltodextrin (binding substance), colouring: titanium dioxide, iron oxide, riboflavin, carminic acid, talc (anti-caking agent).
Food supplements should not be used to replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.