Cistitus Nox Liquido is a product based on American Redcurrant, with a high concentration of proanthocyanidins (PACs) and Noxamicina.
* Food supplement to take regularly throughout the year.
* Especially recommended for children aged 3 or over and the elderly with difficulties swallowing.
Help with the urinary tract.
Especially recommended for children and people with difficulty swallowing.
Ingredients: American redcurrant concentrate (Vaccinium macrocarpon), sucrose (sweetener) and sodium benzoate (preservative).
Food supplements should not be used to replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
• Initial phase: 10ml a day for 7 days, in one shot or in two shots of 5 ml.
• Maintenance phase: 5 ml per day for less than 14 days per month. Drink plenty of water during the day (at least 2 liters).
• Suitable for children aged 3 to 12 years with a maximum daily dose of 5ml.
*Suitable for pregnant women and children (over the age of 3).
* No known adverse effects.
* Do NOT take Cistitus® Nox líquido:
• With the use of oral anti-coagulants.
* One package available:
• Cistitus® 100 ml: CN 239216.8